Meet the Stars: Srey Leak One of two female performers in Eclipse, Srey Leak grew up in Battambang and sold cakes with her mother and sister before joining the circus. How long have you been with Phare? I’ve been with Phare for 12 years. I started as a student at the...
What is Khmer New Year? By Mengteang Thong Cambodian people have many holidays during the year. One of the most important is Khmer New Year (Khmer: បុណ្យចូលឆ្នាំថ្មី, pronounced: Choul Chnam Thmey). It is celebrated over three days starting from the 13th or 14th of...
International Women's Day Phare, The Cambodian Circus would like to honor some of the very special women of Phare for International Women's Day. The women of Phare hold key positions in management, customer service, costume design, maintenance and sales &...
- US$38.00 Adult (age 12+)
- US$18 Children (age 5-11)
- Reserved Seating in the front three rows of the middle section.
- Refillable sports bottle filled with cool water.
- US$28.00 Adult (age 12+)
- US$15 Children (age 5-11)
- Open seating in the rear three rows of the middle section.
- US$18.00 Adult (age 12+)
- US$10 Children (age 5-11)
- Open seating in the two side sections. Some spots have partially obstructed views.
Showtimes & Venue Hours
Nightly performances year-round at 8:00 pm. Additional 5:00 pm performance on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays, November through March.