Schedule & Rates
Performance schedule & rates for Siem Reap’s top-rated evening entertainment. Find out what’s playing at the Phare big top.
High Season Alert:
Advance reservations are strongly recommended during high season: November through March. The performances sell-out most nights during this period. Don’t miss out.
- Preferred Reserved Seating (Section A)
- Adult (age 12+) : US$35 / Children (age 5-11) : $18
- Reserved Seating in the front three rows of the middle section, bottle of cool water and special gift from Phare Boutique. (Water and gift not included with free / infant tickets)
- Preferred Open Seating (Section B)
- Adult (age 12+) : US$25 / Children (age 5-11) : US$15
- Open seating in the rear three rows of the middle section
- General Open Seating (Section C)
- Adult (age 12+) : US$18 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$10
- Open seating in the two side sections. Some views are partially obstructed by support poles.
Showtimes & Venue Hours:
- Daily performances at 8:00pm
- Phare Boutique & Phare Cafe open at 6:00pm
- Big Top opens 30 minutes prior to show time
- No entrance after the performance has started (for the safety of the artists and the comfort of other guests)