Tickets for Cambodia’s best live performance
Check availability and purchase tickets here for Cambodia’s best live performance. The evening experience begins at 5pm with Cambodian Street Food, drinks, shopping and a full evening of entertainment in Siem Reap. Combination packages with Bodia Spa or Angkor Zipline can also be booked online.
Purchase tickets online for Phare Circus live performances in Siem Reap
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Additional shows for holidays and other occasions. New dates added regularly. Check CALENDAR page for the latest information.
- Cambodian Street Food Festival from 5pm with free pre-show entertainment
- Phare Cafe and Phare Boutique gift shop open before and after the show
- See booking calendar for availability
- No entrance is permitted after the performance has started, for the safety of the artists and comfort of other guests.
Phare Circus is more than a conventional acrobatic circus. The artists create and perform stories based on their own life experiences. Drawing from recent history, folklore and modern society, the artists blend drama, dance, live music and circus arts to share a part of their lives with audiences.
The performers come from unimaginably difficult social and economic background. They discover and develop their skills at Phare Ponleu Selpak non-profit school. They are able to earn a good living and transform their lives at Phare Circus, breaking the cycle of poverty. Revenue generated at Phare Circus funds the free education and social programs of the school.
By attending a Phare Circus show, you enjoy Siem Reap’s best live performance, become a part of the revival of Cambodian arts, financially support the school and provide good jobs for aspiring and experienced Cambodian performing artists.