COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We are committed to maintaining the security and privacy of your personal information while using our Service. This Policy documents our on-going commitment to you and has been developed in compliance with the British Columbia personal information Protection Act (“PIPA”) and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
This Policy informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our Services and the rights you have associated with such information.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This Policy addresses personal information collected related to the Services and otherwise in the course of our business activities. Personal information includes any information about an individual which the personal can be identified. Personal information does not include information where the identity of the individual has been removed (anonymous data) or information concerning corporate or commercial entities.
We collect information as part of our normal business operation and in the administration of our relationship with Suppliers, which may include personal information.
We collect and maintain information about our Suppliers, which may include company name, business contact name and title, phone number, email and other contact details. We may also collect payment information such as billing address, financial account, credit card information, order details, license information and usage details.
In using the Service, you may be prompted to provide certain personal information to us which may include:
- email address;
- first and last name;
- phone number;
- address; and
- payment information
When Suppliers contact us for support or other customer services requests, we maintain support tickets and other records related to the requests, including any information provided by Suppliers related to such support or service requests.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The following is an overview of our purposes for using personal information that we process and store as data processor.
For individuals in the European Union, our processing of personal information is justified on the following legal bases:
Performance of Contract: the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request;
- Compliance with Law: the processing is necessary for us to comply with relevant legal obligations;
- Our Legitimate Interests: the processing is in our legitimate interests, namely, in using applicable information to conduct and develop our business activities, such as developing and maintaining relationships with our customers, to understand how our customers use our products and services, and to operate and grow our business (the majority of the processing covered by this Policy is legitimate interest based), subject to your interests and fundamental rights;
- Defend Our Rights: where the processing is necessary to the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- With Your Consent: you have consented to the processing (for example, where we are required by local law to rely upon your prior consent for the purposes of direct marketing).
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We collect personal information for the following purposes (the “Purposes”):
- to provide and administer products and services requested and to use and disclose the information for any purpose related to the provision of requested products and services including billing;
- to notify you about changes to our Services, our systems, this Policy, our Terms and Conditions and similar documents;
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
and to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so (online ticket purchasing);
- to provide customer support;
- to improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to authenticate your identity;
- to detect, prevent, and address technical issues;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- to protect us, yourself and others from fraud and error and to safeguard our financial interests;
- to collect debts owed to us; and
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
The Purposes listed above are a reasonably necessary part of your relationship with us.
When personal information is to be used for a purpose not previously identified, the new purpose will be disclosed to you prior to such use, and your consent will be sought unless the use is authorized or required by applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. We use information collected by cookies and tracking technologies for security purposes, to facilitate online navigation, to display information more effective, to personalize your experience while using the Site, to understand how you use the Site, and to otherwise analyze user activity.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Services. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use the following cookies:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can learn about Google’s practices in connection with information collected by Google Analytics and how to opt-out of it by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please see Google Privacy & Terms at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
User data may be shared within the Phare organization, including Phare, The Cambodian Circus, Phare Creative Studio and Phare Ponleu Selpak non-profit school.
WHERE WE SEND DATA
Visitor comments and contact forms may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact information provided on the contact form, online web chat or online booking service is stored indefinitely. If you’ve indicated that you’d like to be included in our newsletter mailing list, your contact will be added to our Salesforce database. You can request to unsubscribe and/or be removed at any time.